To assess whether your child will fully benefit from our program, please comply with the following inquiry and application process:
- Fill out an inquiry form online or through email, phone or a visit at our admin office. (provide a link for inquiry form)
- Wait for the admin office to send you your meeting schedule with the School Administrator.
- Show up for the scheduled meeting. The purpose of the meeting is for us to:
- present the school’s educational program
- discuss details of the program
- answer any questions you may have about our school
To assess whether your child will fully benefit from our program, please comply with the following application
- Pay for application fee (P1000) and get an admissions kit.
- Submit all the requirements needed.
- Schedule with the admin office your child’s assessment test and parent interview with the School Principal.
- Show up for your child’s assessment test and your parent interview with the School Principal. The purpose of the meeting is for us to:
- get to know your family better
- know and understand the child from the parents’ perspective
- discuss what the family expects from the school in detail
- discuss further how the program can help the child develop to his/her full potential
- answer any questions the family may have
- discern any possible conflicts/problems
- Wait for the admin office to inform you when the result of your application is ready for pick up.