1. Q: Can a student enroll anytime? A: Yes, we accept transferees anytime of the school year, provided the enrolment requirements are met.
2. Q: Do you accept children with special needs? A:Though we are not a special education school, we accept students with special needs on a case to case basis, depending on the child’s capacity to work independently and effectively in a group.
3. Q: What are the benefits of multi-age classes? Multi-age philosophy believes that working with different ages in the same classroom accelerates learning, develops a sense of responsibility, and enhances positive socialization among many other benefits.
4. Q: May Non-Catholic students enroll? A: Yes.
5. Q: Will your program prepare my child for college? A: Yes. The curriculum prepares your child not just for college but for life.